Home to arguably one of the best football clubs in the world (FC Barcelona), this beautiful city is the second largest city in Spain and the capital of the autonomous community of Catalonia. Many of Barcelona’s most famous attractions are buildings designed by Antoni Gaudi. The beach is 15 minutes’ walk from La Rambla, and thousands flock here every day during the summer months.
Top 5 Tourist attractions in the city of Barcelona.
- La Sagrada Familia. This unfinished church by was designed by Antoni Gaudi in 1882. It is Barcelona’s most famous tourist attraction and most visited.
- Magic Fountain show. This fountain show is in a class of its own! The beautiful show of water, light, and music makes it one of the most visited attractions in Barcelona, with an annual 2.5 million visitors.
- Picasso Museum. This museum houses the permanent collection of Picasso’s early years in Barcelona. It displays 4000 unique sketches and canvases of Pablo Picasso – the world’s best-loved artist.
- La – Ramblas street. This is Barcelona’s most famous walking street. Also called Las-Ramblas, it consists of different stretches and sections of streets with different names. It is indeed an ideal place for a walk.
- FC Barcelona Museum and Camp Nou Stadium. Home of Barcelona football team. It has one of the largest Nike shops in Europe packed with Barcelona club merchandise.
Top 5 Restaurants in Barcelona.
- Casa Rafols
- Teoric Taverna Gastronomica
- Com a Italia
- Rao Restaurant & Cocktail Bar
Book Accommodation Rent Entire Home