Cairo, while predominantly Islamic, the Egyptian city offers plenty of after dark entertainment options. Whether you are looking to meet up with friends, locals, expats or other tourists, there is always a way to relax in this lively city. Though discos and bars close at midnight, those with tourism license can remain open till later. Below, we have listed 5 top nightlife spots in Cairo.
Top 5 Places to Visit in Cairo at Night.
- El Horreya. For those looking to have a taste of the city’s drinking culture (baladi), El Horreya, located in 2, El Mazloumstreet, is the place to visit. El Horreya prides itself as the most popular pub in Cairo, with a mix of both old and young.
- Cairo Jazz Club. Are you up for some tasty meal and delicious cocktail garnished with really nice music? Then search no more because Cairo Jazz Club offers all of these. Located in 197a, 26th July St. Agouza Cairo, the Jazz Club offers locals and tourists a place for a crazy night out. Cairo Jazz Club hosts different events every day, covering various genres in addition to the occasional themed nights.
- Cairo Opera House. Cairo opera house is the main performing arts venue in the Egyptian capital. It is home to most of Egypt’s finest musical groups. The opera house boasts a year-long programme of opera, classical concerts, ballets and dance from national troupes.
- Are you a fan of belly dancing? With Astra lights and Arabic music, Shahrazad opens its doors to locals and tourists alike. Shahrazad is usually open till dawn and serves a local larger (Sakkara) which comes with a bowl of lupin beans.
- Golden Pharaoh Dinner Cruise. For the perfect romantic night out, we recommend the Golden Pharaoh Dinner Cruise. With Egyptian atmosphere and non-stop music, you can sail in a loop between Zamalek and Giza on a luxury craft with buffets full of Middle Eastern and Egyptian cuisines.
Book Accommodation Rent Entire Home