Paris, France’s capital is a major European city and a global center for arts, fashion, gastronomy, and culture. If you ever visit Paris and yearn to experience an edgier nocturnal scene or a memorable night out, Paris guarantees you lots of options to pick from. Below is an overview of some popular nightlife destinations in Paris.
Top 5 Places to Visit in Paris at Night.
- Le Marais. Le Marais is a historic district in Paris. It plays home to many outstanding buildings of historic and architectural importance. Spread across the 4th arrondissement of Paris, Le Marais is known for its nightlife venues. From snack bars, gay to lesbian clubs, Le Marais has got them all.
- Montmartre & Pigalle. Montmartre is located in Paris’ 18th arrondissement and is second only to the Eifel tower as a destination for tourists. Its many stairways and numerous islets of green give the area a unique atmosphere. Pigalle, on the other hand, is home to the famous red light district, notable among which is the cabaret Moulin Rouge. This is a very lively area at night with lots of bars, concert halls, and clubs.
- Oberkampf. This is a glorious network of streets crammed with some of the best venues in the city. The district is best suited for teenagers and now has the reputation as one of the trendiest nightlife districts. Whether you want to relax in cozy sofas sipping your drink or listen to good music, Oberkempf is the place to be.
- The Latin Quarter. This area got its name due to the fact that the language used there for a very long time was Latin. Full of students and always very lively, the ambiance with all its monuments and narrow streets make it a must see in Paris. Located in the 5th and 6th, arrondissement, the Latin Quarter offers lots of restaurants, pubs, and bars. Feel free to look around and pick any bar, restaurant or pub you like.
- Café Universel. Located in Rue Saint Jacques, American license plates line the walls and different languages are spoken. Café Universel plays hosts to live concerts including bebop, Latin sounds, and vocal Jazz. Filled with a diverse group of artists and international travelers, entry is free, but there is a top hat for the performers. The bar’s sitting capacity is limited and it is advisable to arrive early in order to get a good view of the stage.
Book Accommodation Rent Entire Home